Like most people, at the start of the New Year in 2015, I sat down and wrote out some goals I wanted to accomplish. One of those goals included visiting 5 countries this year, here's the recap:
1) "#KGetsNuked Wedding" | Punta Cana, Dominican Republic | February 2015
I was the +1 at a wedding with my friend, Orla. February is a great time to get out of Boston. Should be some video here.
2) HubSpot President's Club | Atlantis, Bahamas | March 2015
HubSpot's President Club with Rosalia, Dave, and Nault. There's a video here somewhere.
3) ASA 104 Sailing Course | British Virgin Islands (BVI) | April 2015
ASA (American Sailing Association) 104 Certification, "Bareboat Charter" with Black Rock Sailing School.
I got the chance to spend a few days with some HubSpot buddies across the pond. Geoff was there too.
4) "DubSpot" | Dublin, Ireland | August 2015
5) "Croatia Yacht Week" | Split, Croatia | August 2015
Spent 10 days partying and sailing our way around Croatia's Dalmatian Islands with about 700 other like minded individuals from around the globe. If you've never heard of "The Yacht Week", check out their videos.
Some things I'm in to...
Aspiring Yacht Week Skipper